airport assistance faq's
1. Who might want to use the Airport Assistance service?
Business executives travelling to unfamiliar or challenging locations, seasoned travelers wishing for a dedicated service to help them through the airport, children who want to ensure smooth transit of their parents and / or grandparents through airports, parents who look to handhold their kids at airports as well as all those who want to make an ordinary journey special. AirportAssist.com is popular at handling group travel and all the above mentioned passengers. We also provide special services to elderly, seniors, differently abled, non English speaking persons, VIPs, CEOs, Private Jets, Celebrities, Music Stars, Sports Stars, Rock Stars etc. with total discretion and privacy.
2. Do you offer airport concierge services at every airport?
3. What is Airport Assistance service?
4. Can I book on behalf of someone else?
1. How do I get confirmation of my AirportAssist.com booking?
We will send you an email with complete details as soon as your AirportAssist.com booking is confirmed. Please check all the details on this email carefully and let us know immediately if anything is amiss. Kindly ensure that you or your customer / relative receives all the relevant service information to ensure a smooth Airport Assistance experience from AirportAssist.com. The confirmation email will include an AirportAssist.com Service Request Code. Please quote this in all correspondence with us about your booking. You will also receive a confirmation email on payment. If not, please check your spam or junk mail or email us at service@AirportAssist.com.
2. How do I cancel an AirportAssist.com booking?
3. How do I amend my AirportAssist.com booking?
4. Can I include children in the booking?
5. How do I make a booking?
6. How do I make a short notice booking?
1. Where will the AirportAssist.com representative meet the passenger(s) at the airport? ?
For Arrival Passengers: Our representative will be waiting with the name board near the end of the aerobridge where allowed by airport security or else inside the terminal at the nearest point possible. For Departure Passengers: A meeting point will be arranged at or near the entrance of the terminal building. If you have arranged ground transportation, please let us know. This may help with providing a smooth handover between the service providers.